And what better way to kick off a blog, than to blog about the blog. Blogception, if you will.
Don’t write ‘blogception’. That’s not a word the world needs.My (oft ignored) internal monolouge
The purpose of this blog is simply to educate financial advice firms on innovation, change management/adoption, advice technology, advice process, and other things I think are valuable in advice.
I won’t be keeping to a regimented schedule for these, rather I’ll be posting things as the need or desire to share arises.
I’ll be trying, perhaps tragically, to keep it interesting. So, expect pop-culture references and bad jokes (see above). Otherwise, the self-indulgence should stop with this post.
Since I’ve left the corporate world, I’ve started to bring a few different things to the world of advice. I’ve started three different businesses:
- Simply Kaizen, my consultancy focusing on advice process and technology;
- Simply Advice Websites, my web design business for advisers and licencees; and
- Life Goal Cards, a suite of flash cards designed to help advisers have better goal conversations.
As such, I will be keeping channels separate. This and my personal social media will be home to everything I write, but I’ll also be distributing through my business brands where relevant.
You can find the home for all the things I do here:
- Following me on Twitter
- Connecting to/Following me on LinkedIn
- Following my consultancy Simply Kaizen on LinkedIn for general items
- Following Simply Advice Websites on LinkedIn for web-specific content
- Following Life Goal Cards on Twitter or LinkedIn for behavioural science content
If you’re interested in hearing my views on anything in particular, please drop me a comment below or at the Contact page.