Introducing the ultimate tool to start your review process, the data validation report.
Streamline your financial advisory process with our comprehensive data validation solution with 42 different warnings and referencing over 116 fields across 17 sections of Xplan.
We understand that the accuracy of your client data is paramount. That’s why we’ve created the data validation report – a powerful solution designed to help you maintain the highest level of data quality and compliance in your financial practice.
With the data validation report, you’ll benefit from:
- Comprehensive data validation: Our report checks over 116 fields across 17 sections of Xplan, drawing from Client Focus, Commpay, and IPS. Combined this helps ensure that your client data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Customisable fields and warnings: We understand that every financial adviser’s practice is unique. That’s why we offer the ability to customise fields and warnings to suit your specific needs.
- Over 40 warnings for ultimate accuracy: Our data validation report includes 50 warnings (42 standard warnings, plus an additional eight for partner entities) to help you identify and rectify any discrepancies in your client data.
- Red and amber warnings: We classify warnings into two categories – red warnings for incorrect data that requires immediate attention, and amber warnings for potentially incorrect data that should be checked and verified.
By leveraging the data validation report, you’ll be able to:
Save time by identifying and rectifying data inconsistencies quickly and efficiently.
Boost client trust and satisfaction with accurate and up-to-date information.
Remove cracks in the process before costly problems arise.
Improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your financial planning process.
Don’t let data inconsistencies hold your practice back. Invest in the data validation report today and experience the difference that accurate, up-to-date client data can make in your financial advice business.
For $1,760 incl. GST, our report includes:
- Consultation with you to ensure your report aligns with your Xplan site field definitions and your processes.
- Three-month guarantee period; we’ll fix anything you find or changes from new Xplan releases.
- Option for additional functionality or updates as required.
Please note that we require access to your Xplan, either on an existing login or with a temporary login that is appropriate to be the ‘Owner’ of the Alerts, and that this is for up to 10 advisers.
Ready to revolutionise your financial advisory practice with the data validation report?
Simply submit the form below and we will be in touch to arrange a meeting to go into more detail on how a data validation report could help your firm.
If you’d like to learn more about the importance of clean data, you can also check out one of our blog posts about taming process entropy.