Calendly is a valuable tool for financial advice businesses to use because it can save time, increase productivity, improve the scheduling process for clients, and enhance the professional image of the business.
How Calendly helps businesses
Key advantages of Calendly have been outlined below.
- Efficient scheduling: allows clients to book appointments based on mutual availability, eliminating back-and-forth communication to coordinate a suitable time.
- Customisation: includes setting availability for specific dates and times, booking limits, and integrating with other tools such as Zoom and Teams.
- Automation: can send automated reminders to both the advisor and the client, reducing no-shows and cancellations.
- Professionalism: seamless and efficient scheduling process for clients that offers a convenient and modern way to schedule appointments.
If you want to learn more about how Calendly helps businesses, you can read more here.
How we help
To further support our clients, we offer a Calendly service for financial advisers just like you. This includes Calendly integration, set-up, and training. With our experience with processes and problem-solving, we have the expertise to manage the entire Calendly journey. This includes everything from website integration to Xplan template booking buttons, meaning we get it done right the first time and avoid making common mistakes. To cater to your needs, we offer a core and pro package, outlined in our pricing section below.
How is this service helpful?
Our Calendly setup service offers a range of benefits including expertise, efficiency, customisation, and support.
Expertise: We have the expertise to customise the scheduling platform to meet your company’s specific needs. This saves you time and ensures that the platform is set up correctly.
Efficiency: We do it for you! By outsourcing this task, the advisor can focus on other important tasks, such as advising clients or managing their business.
Tailored to your needs: We build your Calendly account to meet the unique needs of each adviser, including customising appointment types, integrations, and personalized schedules.
Support: We provide you with two review sessions to ensure you’re happy with the Calendly setup. In addition, we facilitate training via video meeting to support a smooth handover, ensuring you’re getting the most out of the platform. This can be especially helpful for those who are new to the platform or who need assistance troubleshooting any issues.
What costs are involved?
We provide both a core and comprehensive Calendly package to cater to your needs. To discuss what package would best suit your business, please book a time to chat.
Core Calendly package
$330 incl. GST
- Video session to create your Calendly account and establish integrations with calendars and other apps.
- Settings are adjusted based on your brand.
- One standard meeting template is created.
- Training and handover video session.
Comprehensive Calendly package
Starting from $440 incl. GST
- Two or more non-standard meeting templates (e.g., review meeting, advice presentation meeting).
- Groups based on multiple office locations.
- Customised availability calendars for individual team members.
- Scheduled by office meetings that allow advisers to book appointments for clients during outside-of-hours periods.
Please note that pricing can vary significantly based on the complexity and size of each firm.
Interested in Calendly?
Ultimately, by outsourcing the task of creating and setting up Calendly, advisors can focus on what they do best – providing financial advice to their clients. If you’d like to learn more about we can help, please submit the form below or book a chat.